Friday, November 20, 2009

All great changes are preceded by chaos...

Well hello again ;)

I wasn't going to write another post, but then, while looking for inspiring quotes, I came across this quote from Deepak Chopra;

"All great changes are preceded by chaos"

My initial reaction (as I'm listening to Greg Holden singing about The Art Of Falling) was "well ain't that some shit?" I mean this is exactly where I'm standing!

Chaos is everywhere! It's in my head, it's around my head, it's in the atmosphere! Chaos is a beautiful thing, and it's something that needs to be pushed through... I get that, but it's a little bewildering when you're in it to say the least!

Chaos comes in all forms too. Chaos in my bedroom - there's shit everywhere! I call it my organized mess, but in all truth, it really does reflect the messiness in my brain right now. Too many thoughts! And being an Aquarian through and through, this can get a little much sometimes...

3 weeks to go... And I will keep my spell book near by, I will keep my crystals even closer, and keep myself in the moment... Breathing helps too... As does taking baths and doing my daily yoga and stretches...

Another fabulous, self empowering quote I found;

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

Coco Chanel said that. True story. Being different comes with a whole kind of chaos on it's own. And honestly, I think only the strongest of people can truly be different. Note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment